Hluhluwe - Kwa-Zulu Natal
Take a trip to our breath-taking part of the world and experience a truly once in a lifetime adventure to South Africa. We offer Photo Safari packages on our private game reserve in Hluhluwe, Kwa-Zulu Natal. Take in our glorious African sunsets as our experienced guides make your trip unforgettable with sightings of the abundant birdlife and wildlife that inhabit this beautiful continent.
Photo Safari Package Information
The photo safari package includes:
- 6 nights stay at the Zulu Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge or at our Tented Camp.
- The photo safari package includes accommodation in either our standard rooms at the Heritage Safari Lodge or in standard tents in the Tented Camp. There is the option of upgrading your standard room/ tent to any one of our other available rooms. Should you wish to stay in one of our upgraded facilities please enquire upon booking.
- Two game viewing drives per day:
- One morning and one afternoon drive.
- Game drives included in the package take place on Zulu Nyala Game Reserve.
- The following meals are included:
- Day 1: lunch & dinner.
- Day 2 through to day 6: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 7: breakfast.
- All bookings are subject to room availability. You may elect to split your stay between Zulu Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge and the Tented Camp. Please enquire when booking.
- There is the option of upgrading your accommodation to one of the rooms at our game lodge. Please enquire when booking.
The photo safari package excludes:
- Airport transfers
- Telephone services
- Extra Activities
- Accommodation at Zulu Nyala Country Manor (Zulu Nyala guest lodge located in Johannesburg, Gauteng).
Amazing views, game drives , friendly staff, food great, excellent accommodation
— Les Milner
Amazing place! Feels like family! The guides are amazing, the staff are phenomenal, the animals are excellent! We stayed at the game lodge and the intimacy of the resort being so small was fantastic!
— Anne Whipple
Zulu Nyala was an experience like no other. From the day I arrived on Friday and watched the energetic Zulu dancers, to the yummy buffet dinner in the boma at Heritage Safari Lodge . The next day held soul therapy as we went for a game drive and saw the big 4 (no lions). Encountering other animals made up for not seeing Simba. Our driver, young Brett was informative and entertaining! If you want a luxurious bush experience, look no further than Zulu Nyala - I really felt the magic of Africa!
— Tholakele Charmain Shandu